The following terms govern the shipping of goods to You:
1. Any order placed on our Website is processed within five (5) business days of intimation of such order and is ordinarily delivered within fifteen (15) working days of placing of an order for delivery in India. International deliveries shall be made within thirty (30) working days.
2. Most of the shipping within India is FREE of cost. Some items may have shipping costs depending on the nature of the product.
3. For international orders the shipping charges are different for different items. We at craftsventure charge a single flat rate of USD 25 for orders below USD 100. All orders above USD 100 eligible for free shipping. Prices listed in INR are only for India. Customs Duty and other international taxes etc if applicable will have to be borne by the customer according to the laws of the land. However, we are unable to calculate when and how much these infrequent customs duty charges will be levied. In the case where additional customs charges are assessed, you will be responsible for paying these additional fees.
4. All orders are delivered through reputed courier partners who will provide you a tracking ID for your order by which you can track your delivery status on the website of the respective courier company. We email you the tracking number after we dispatch your order.
5. The shipping shall be done by the logistics Partner of the Seller and in certain cases, upon request, by Our logistics partners. However, we ensure that we use only trustworthy services for the same.
6. We shall ensure to update you concerning your Order’s status at every step via emails or updates on the Website. In the event You are unable to read the emails or have not received the emails or any form of intimation, please reach out to our Customer Care at email@example.com.
7. Upon delivery, You would be requested to sign a delivery form by our Agent. You are requested to sign the delivery form only if the Products are delivered in proper condition i.e. without obvious damage. Once You sign the delivery form, it shall be construed that the Product was delivered without any obvious damage to You and You will not be permitted to exchange or return the goods for such reasons. Our logistics partner will never attend to the request for open delivery in any case.
8. Please note that the Cash–on–Delivery option is not available for international shipments.
9. You understand that any damage to the Product due to improper packaging or during shipping is not our liability and can be raised with the Seller. However, our support team will assist you to resolve the issue with the seller.
10. For certain shipments, Your State Government may charge an OCTORI Duty on top of the price of the Product. These charges are beyond Our control and cannot be reimbursed. Domestic customers are responsible for any OCTORI Duty charged by Your State Government. We are unable to predict which shipments will be assessed these fees or the amount of the fee that may be charged. In cases of refusal, either the cost of the goods or return service costs will be assessed.
11. In the case of international shipping, the applicable customs duties and other international taxes applicable in Your country shall be payable by You.
12. The orders cannot be shipped to PO boxes or military addresses, rural domestic addresses require one or more additional days to deliver.
13. If a non-delivery or delayed delivery occurs due to a mistake by You (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available or any other related reason) any extra cost spent for re-delivery shall be claimed from You.
14. We would like our international customers and customers shipping products internationally to Us to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs and/or postal authorities. We may also provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as titles, to Our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs and/or postal authorities to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
15. International customers are required to note that if You return a product to Us, you'll be the exporter from the original shipping destination responsible for compliance with all export laws of that country. Title and risk of loss transfer to us upon receipt at our warehouse.
16. When You return goods, please mark your parcel as "returned goods" otherwise it may get held up at customs which will cause Your refund to be delayed.